Passive and Active Measurement Conference 2021
The Passive and Active Measurement (PAM) conference brings together researchers and operators to discuss novel and emerging work in the area of network measurement and analysis. PAM is inclusive of all areas of network measurement, but focuses on systems-based research and real-world data. Indeed, measurement technology is needed at all layers of the network stack, ranging from power profiling of hardware components to virtualization in data centers to application profiling and even user experience. Work with operational impact or relevance to the broader network research community is especially welcome, as is early and promising measurement technique.
Welcome by Prof. Gesine Grande (President of the Brandenburg University of Technology)
- 2021-03-04: The Registration is open and the Instructions for presentations are posted
- 2021-02-23: The tentative program is now online.
- 2020-12-22: The camera ready instructions are now online.
- 2020-12-19: The list of accepted papers is now online.
- 2020-10-08: The submission site is now open!
- 2020-10-08: The TPC members list is now available.
- 2020-09-03: PAM 2021 website is up.
Virtual Conference Venue
PAM 2021 is organized by Brandenburg University of Technology (BTU). Due to the global outbreak of COVID-19, the PAM 2021 conference will be organized as a virtual meeting with attendees only participating remotely.
|Paper registration (with abstract)|
|Conference||March 29-31 2021|
Please submit your paper at https://hotcrp.cs.umd.edu/pam2021/.